Hey all I know one of the hardest things to do is Start…but after you start you’ll find your groove don’t worry.
Here are some of the top tips to starting a weight training routine that I found throughout the internet…and if it’s on the internet it must be true.
- The first and most surprising tip is to eat breakfast. Look I get it your a really important person and have places to be but by skipping breakfast you are delaying the start of your metabolism. So just suck it up and fry some freakin eggs, add some veggies and maybe some beans if your into that and boom a well balanced breakfast that will get you ripped in no time.
- Drink more water. Duh its free well in most places were the water quality is decent. Seriously just drink more water, it will keep you hydrated and feeling great.
- Watch what you eat. This is on the list because so many people just don’t get that what you put in your body matters. Cut out sugars and white grains. Eat fresh food as much as possible meaning no junk food or even processed shit. Check the labels on everything and you’ll be amazed at how much sugar is added to everything. Stay away from those if you really want to see results.
- Be active. Seriously, starting is the hardest part and the second hardest is keeping at it. Think about what nike said and just do it!
- Write down your goals. For whatever reason have your goals written down somewhere where you can review them each day is really helpful and keeps you focus on achieving goals.
- There is no better time then Now. What are you waiting for? Seriously life is way to short and will be even shorter if your not fit, so get off your ass today..now…before you die and get active.
Ok so that is just a few quick tips to get you started off on the right track.
Do you have other ideas or comments? Of coarse you do so let’s hear it.